Re: [LakotaChapterSiwinisLodge252] Cabrillo Work Day

  • Zinkiewicz
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17 3:12 PM
      i will be there thank you
      On Feb 15, 2011, at 10:42 PM, brio586 wrote:

      Arrowmen,
      This Saturday (Feb. 19) is the Cabrillo Beach Work Day. It will be at the Cabrillo Beach Youth Waterfront Center (same place as the scout shop and meritbadge days). The address is 3000 Shoshonean Rd, San Pedro, CA 90731. Check in will be at 8am. Work will start around 9am and go until about 4pm. A continental breakfast will be served from 8-8:30am and lunch will be served at noon. Please wear proper clothing for this event. No uniforms and bring clothes that are comfortable to work in. Be prepared for rain! I'm not sure if it will rain, I keep hearing conflicting reports, but still come prepared. If it rains we may be doing something indoors, but I am not sure. Some supplies they ask you bring are: Rakes, Shovels, Garden Hoes, Loppers, Dust Masks, and everyone should have Work Gloves. I expect to see alot of arrowmen from Lakota since this is our district's camp and we have all this free labor from the entire lodge to do our camp. I hope to see such an overwhelming number of arrowmen from lakota that if the lodge were to not show up there would be so many arrowmen from Lakota that you would think that the lodge was there. The best part about this event besides benefiting our district is it's FREE! Please let me know by this Thursday (feb. 17) if you can go or not so I get a count to the lodge for food. Please just email me back and not a reply to all so we don't have 200 emails going back and forth.

      Thank You
      Brian Major
      Lakota Chapter Chief