Chapter Meeting Tomorrow 1/18

  • David
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 17, 2011
      Just a reminder,
      We will be holding our monthly chapter meeting tomorrow night at the LDS Stake Center on Kent Avenue. The meeting will begin at 7:30.

      Thank you,
      Brian Major
      Lakota Chapter Chief

      **Officers, do not forget to send in your reports**
    • tom shortridge
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 17, 2011
        Troop 851 needs an OA election some time soon.  We meet on Tuesday in South Redondo.

        Can someone give me some available dates?

        Thanks!

        Tom Shortridge
        Troop 851 Asst Scoutmaster