Section Conclave - Order of the Arrow

  • William Althoff
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2010
      The W4N Section Conclave is coming up in 7 weeks on the weekend of 24-26 September.  A Conclave is a gathering of several Lodges.  In our Section there are 6 Lodges.  There will be 200+ Arrowmen, games, competitions, classes, a campfire, and the National Chief.

      If you are a new Arrowman (fall 09 or spring 10 Ordeal) then your cost is $35.  Other Arrowmen can still get the Early Bird rate of $47 up until 22 August (the website currently says 1 Aug and is incorrect).

      Speaking of the website you can register online at www.sectionw4n.org

      Let me know if you have any questions or problems.
    • steve_silbiger@toyota.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 7, 2010
        I will be out of the office on vacation from July 19th until August 9th.
        If you have any questions related to Dispute Resolution while I am out of
        the office, please contact Garett Burnham.