WINTER CAMP 2010

  • Roman Ventura
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2010
      Arrowmen,

      For those of you who are attending Winter Camp on March 6-7, 2010, there will be carpools going up to Forest Lawn Scout Reservation.

      We will be meeting at 9:00 AM in the parking lot near Ralph's at Lomita and Western.  Look for Tim's truck.

      Please bring the clothes and sleeping stuff you need for this fun over-nighter in the mountains.

      Sincerely,
      Roman