Chapter Meeting/Winter Camp/Lodge Work Party

  • David
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 15 10:38 PM
      I would like to remind everyone that tomorrow (Tuesday) is our monthly Chapter Meeting. Please be sure to attend, if possible.

      Please review the previous email from Roman about the Winter Camp. We will be registering people for the camp tomorrow night. (For those who did not get the email, I have attached it below)

      Lastly, I would like to remind all Arrowmen that this Saturday (Feb 20) is the annual lodge work day at Cabrillo. We will be talking about it more at the Chapter meeting.

      See you all tomorrow!

      WWW
      -David
      Arrowmen-

      Please register to me for the Snow Camp at Forest Lawn.
      This is a Venture Crew weekend and we will be attending as OA Lakota Chapter Venture Crew 1994.

      Who: All Lakota Arrowmen
      What: Spring Fellowship Weekend at Forest Lawn Winter Camp
      When: March 6th â€" 7th 2010
      Sleeping Arrangements: CABINS!
      Cost: $60

      Please email me soon if you will be attending.

      -Roman Ventura
    • John Broadhead
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 15 11:11 PM
        What time is the workday at Cabrillo, and are there any costs associated with it?

        Your in Brotherhood,
        John Broadhead

        > I would like to remind everyone that tomorrow (Tuesday) is our monthly
        > Chapter Meeting. Please be sure to attend, if possible.
        >
        > Please review the previous email from Roman about the Winter Camp. We
        > will be registering people for the camp tomorrow night. (For those who
        > did not get the email, I have attached it below)
        >
        > Lastly, I would like to remind all Arrowmen that this Saturday (Feb 20)
        > is the annual lodge work day at Cabrillo. We will be talking about it
        > more at the Chapter meeting.
        >
        > See you all tomorrow!
        >
        > WWW
        > -David
        > Arrowmen-
        >
        > Please register to me for the Snow Camp at Forest Lawn.
        > This is a Venture Crew weekend and we will be attending as OA Lakota
        > Chapter Venture Crew 1994.
        >
        > Who: All Lakota Arrowmen
        > What: Spring Fellowship Weekend at Forest Lawn Winter Camp
        > When: March 6th â€" 7th 2010
        > Sleeping Arrangements: CABINS!
        > Cost: $60
        >
        > Please email me soon if you will be attending.
        >
        > -Roman Ventura

      • Tim Affa
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 16 6:46 AM

          All, The work party is from 8am to 4pm. lunch will be served and it is all for FREE!

          Tim Affa

          __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 3843 (20090210) __________

          http://www.eset.com