Spring Fellowship Weekend at FLSR Snow Camp!!!

  • David
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2010
      Hey Everybody,

      Our annual chapter spring fellowship outing is right around the corner. Fellowship outings are events during the year where Arrowmen get together to have fun with no work involved.

      This year we will be attending the Snow Camp at Forest Lawn (see details below). We will have the opportunity to sleep in the staff cabins and participate in many snow related activities. This is a Venture Crew weekend. We are as OA Lakota Chapter Venture Crew 1994. You are invited for fellowship weekend which is Sat morning (you don't have to get up early) through Sun afternoon. All meals will be provided by the camp as well as sleeping in beds in a heated cabin. There is also a Rock Climbing Wall and Movies in the evening.

      If you are able to attend please contact Roman Ventura at vecepsm@... as soon as possible.

      WWW,
      David Dye

      Who: All Lakota Arrowmen
      What: Spring Fellowship Weekend at Forest Lawn Winter Camp
      When: March 6th – 7th 2010
      Sleeping Arrangements: CABINS!
      Cost: $60