2009 Lakota Chapter Dinner

  • David
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2009
      Please see the below information for the 2009 Chapter Dinner. Please let Brain (Brian Major) know if you and your family can attend. We encourage all arrowmen to attend.
      Note: This is not only for arrowmen, all supporters of the OA are welcome.

      Thanks
      -David
      Lakota Chapter Chief

      Who: All supporters of the Order of the Arrow

      What: Join us to celebrate the end of another fantastic year and kick off 2010!

      When: Saturday December 12th 7:30-9:30pm

      Where: The Torrance Scout House
      2365 Plaza Del Amo Torrance CA 90501

      Cost: $15 if postmarked by December 4th or delivered by December 6th / $20 at the door

      Spaghetti Dinner will be provided by Lomeli's Italian Restaurant

      Desert Contest – Please bring your homemade deserts for the desert contest. There will be prizes!

      Please make checks payable to "Lakota BSA" and either drop off or mail to:

      Brian Major
      25622 Amberleaf Road
      Torrance Ca 90505