Information about the October Chapter Meeting - URGENT!

  • David
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2009
      Hello Everybody,
      The time has come to elect the 2010 CEC. This Tuesday at our October Chapter Meeting we plan to hold our 2010 election. In order to do so we must have a quorum of YOUTH. Please spread the word and be sure to attend.
      If you are planning on running for one of the four elected positions (Chief, VC, Sachem or Treasure) please remember to bring the nomination form which can be found on the yahoo group. (CECNominationForm.doc )
      Thank You
      WWW
      David Dye