Camporee

  • nflrams2004
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 12, 2009
      Hello Lakota,

      The Fall Camporee is this weekend and we are trying to get a hold of everyone who will be attending this weekend. If you are able to go or are planning on going, please respond to this message and notify me. See you this weekend!

      Yours in Service
      -Brandon Villalpando
    • the_desmonds
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 13, 2009
        Tim Desmond will be going with Troop 388.