Chapter Elections

  • Morgan Mc
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2009
      Lakota Chapter, 2010 Officer Nominations will begin at the September Chapter Meeting, September 15, and will end on the date of the October Chapter Meeting, October 17. For the Nominations, all arrowmen who wish to be nominated for a position, elected or appointed, must fill out the Nomination Form in the "Files" section of the Yahoo Group Web page. These forms must be in by the October Chapter Meeting. On the date of the October Chapter Meeting, the nominations will be closed, and the 2010 Chapter Elections will begin. There are 4 elected positions: Chief, Vice Chief, Sachem, and Treasurer. The other positions are appointed by the incoming Chief.

    • Morgan Mc
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 26, 2009
        This year's Chapter Elections occurred during the October Chapter Meeting on October 20, 2009. For quorum we needed 20 youth, and we had a total of 23 youth voting.

        For Chapter Chief, David Dye was elected as the 2010 Lakota Chapter Chief.

        For Vice Chief, Brian Major was elected as the 2010 Lakota Vice Chief.

        For Sachem, Alexander Popken was elected as the 2010 Lakota Sachem.

        And lastly, for Treasurer, Roman Ventura was elected as the 2010 Lakota Treasurer.

        Your Sachem,
        Morgan McNally