Section Conclave

  • William Althoff
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2009
      Lakota,

      Section Conclave is 11-13 September at Camp Verdugo Oaks near Castaic, CA.  If you have never been to a Conclave it is a gathering of Lodges in Fellowship, games, and competition.  The early bird discout will end on 1 August so you should sign up soon.  There is loads more information on the Section website.  You can also register and pay at the website.

      I hope you will join me at Section Conclave as it will be a lot of fun.  Our very own Garrett Maldoon is one of the Officers running the Conclave.

      www,

      Will