Sam Croft's Eagle Project - Request for Volunteers

  • William Althoff
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2009
      Lakota,

      Sam Croft, a Lakota Arrowman and former Chapter Officer, is having his Eagle project in July and needs some help.  Here are the datails:

      What: Removing Barbed wire fence along a hiking trail. we will also be replacing metal posts with smaller wooden posts.
      When: Sunday, July 12th,  8:00am to  4pm (we need people for all OR part of the day so come when you are able to)
      Where: Forrestal Nature Reserve (Turn onto Forrestal Dr off of Palos Verdes Drive South. There will be Some Marked Signs)
      What to Bring: Long Pants and shirt, hiking boots, work gloves

      -Feel Free to bring friends!

      RSVP to: Sam Croft
      Cell: (310) 561-5229
      Home: (310)  541-4499