Urgent Request for help tomorrow from Thunderbird District

  • William Althoff
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2009
      Lakota,

      Earlier today I received the below request for help.  Thunderbird District's "Pay it Forward" program is in shifts and (for reasons that are not relevant) there is an uncovered shift tomorrow afternoon.  To volunteer you must be at least 12.  Please contact Chris Hislop directly (310-962-7433) if you are interested.

      www,

      Will