Message from the Siwinis Lodge meeting Wed May 27

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29 11:49 AM
      Brothers,
      At the Lodge Executive Committee meeting last night our Executive Board decided that to promote Lodge Unity and look sharp at the upcoming Section W4N Conclave on September 11-13, 2009, we need to have a Lodge Tee Shirt. Therefore they voted to move the deadline for turning in your designs for the creation of a NEW Lodge Tee Shirt to June 17, the next LEC Meeting. That means you only have three weeks to get your designs done and ready to turn in to either your Chapter Chief or to bring it to the meeting youself.
      If it is chosen, your design will go onto the back of the new Lodge tee shirt and will become a part of Lodge history. For details on making a drawing for the tee shirt, please download the attached flyer.

      Also, the deadline for turning in designs for the NEW Lodge Flap are also due on June 17, and that flyer is also attached.
      So don't delay, get your designs ready now. This is open to adults as well as youth, so if you adults can draw, you have a chance as well.
      Chapter Chiefs and Advisers, please plass this email along to you members so they get the news.

      Yours in Brotherhood and Service,

      Rick Ussery
      Lodge Adviser
      Siwinis Lodge 252