Chapter Fellowship and Brotherhood Day Reminder

  • Soren Fulton
    Message 1 of 5 , May 28, 2009
      Lakota Arrowmen,

      As you heard at the May Chapter Meeting, the Chapter Fellowship Day and Brotherhood Day on June 6th are approaching.

      The Chapter Fellowship Day is an excellent opportunity for both new and old members to become acquainted while having a fun filled afternoon.
      Where: Mulligans Fun Park, 1351 West Sepulveda Blvd., Torrance, CA 90501.
      When: June 6th, meet in the parking lot at 1:45 pm and finish at 5:15 pm
      Cost: $15 per person. This will give us unlimited access to Minature Golf, Go-Carts, and many other activities at Mulligans Fun Park for 3 hours. However, we need a minimum of 20 attendees to qualify as a group.
      RSVP: By June 2nd (preferably before then), contact Soren Fulton at jp_soren@... or 310-418-055
      Special Note: If you are under 18 years old, please fill out and bring the permission slip found here: http://pacificabsa.org/frm/oa/oa_frm_2008_permissionform.pdf

      For those of you who wish to seal your ties of Brotherhood, but haven't been able to make it events such at Camporee, Ordeal, or Potlatch, Brotherhood Day is your perfect opportunity.
      Where: El Nido Park, 18301 Kingsdale Ave. Torrance, CA 90278
      When: June 6th, 7:00-8:30 pm
      Cost: $20 for your new sash
      Contact: Richard Faherty at 310-743-4428
      Note: All dues paid Arrowmen who have been Ordeal members for at least 10 months are eligible for Brotherhood. All current Brotherhood and Vigil members are encouraged to attend to welcome in our new members.

      I urge you to join me at both events and ensure that you do not let these opportunities slip past you.

      WWW,

      Soren Fulton
      Lakota Chapter Chief
    • Vaughn Wendelstadt
      Message 2 of 5 , May 28, 2009
        Soren,

        I'm in. See you there.

        Yours in W.W.W.

        Vaughn

        --- In LakotaChapterSiwinisLodge252@yahoogroups.com, "Soren Fulton" <jp_soren@...> wrote:

        > Lakota Arrowmen,
        >
        > As you heard at the May Chapter Meeting, the Chapter Fellowship Day and Brotherhood Day on June 6th are approaching.
        >
        > The Chapter Fellowship Day is an excellent opportunity for both new and old members to become acquainted while having a fun filled afternoon.
        > Where: Mulligans Fun Park, 1351 West Sepulveda Blvd., Torrance, CA 90501.
        > When: June 6th, meet in the parking lot at 1:45 pm and finish at 5:15 pm
        > Cost: $15 per person. This will give us unlimited access to Minature Golf, Go-Carts, and many other activities at Mulligans Fun Park for 3 hours. However, we need a minimum of 20 attendees to qualify as a group.
        > RSVP: By June 2nd (preferably before then), contact Soren Fulton at jp_soren@... or 310-418-055
        > Special Note: If you are under 18 years old, please fill out and bring the permission slip found here: http://pacificabsa.org/frm/oa/oa_frm_2008_permissionform.pdf
        >
        > For those of you who wish to seal your ties of Brotherhood, but haven't been able to make it events such at Camporee, Ordeal, or Potlatch, Brotherhood Day is your perfect opportunity.
        > Where: El Nido Park, 18301 Kingsdale Ave. Torrance, CA 90278
        > When: June 6th, 7:00-8:30 pm
        > Cost: $20 for your new sash
        > Contact: Richard Faherty at 310-743-4428
        > Note: All dues paid Arrowmen who have been Ordeal members for at least 10 months are eligible for Brotherhood. All current Brotherhood and Vigil members are encouraged to attend to welcome in our new members.
        >
        > I urge you to join me at both events and ensure that you do not let these opportunities slip past you.
        >
        > WWW,
        >
        > Soren Fulton
        > Lakota Chapter Chief

      • Joseph Riordan
        Message 3 of 5 , May 28, 2009

          Greetings All,

          Just thought I would hijack this e-mail chain to take the opportunity to let all of Soren’s fellow Lakota Arrowmen know that Soren passed his Eagle Charter board this past weekend and is now officially an Eagle Scout!  Congratulations again Soren

          Joe Riordan

          Scout Master

          Troop 762

          Message 4 of 5 , May 29, 2009
            Now that's worth a reply!

            Congrats Soren, well deserved...welcome to the nest!

            Mike Villalpando

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 1, 2009

              Way to go Soren Congrats!!!!

[...]

              Wanna slim down for summer? Go to America Takes it Off to learn how.