Potlatch Reminder

  • Soren Fulton
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2009
      Arrowmen,

      Don't forget about Potlatch (May 15th-17th) at Forest Lawn Scout Reservation. Potlatch is a gathering of all the Chapters in Siwinis Lodge for a little learning, fun competitions, great food and ceremonial induction of our 2009 Vigil members. Unlike some of our events (like Ordeal), Potlatch is not a service weekend. It is a fun time for fellowship with our brothers from other Chapters.
      You can find the registration form here http://siwinis.org/downloads/flyers/2009_Potlatch_Reg.pdf.
      Arrowmen under 18, don't forget to fill out the permission slip found here http://siwinis.org/downloads/flyers/2009_Potlatch_Permission.pdf and a copy of the New BSA Annual Health and Medical Record found here http://www.scouting.org/filestore/pdf/34605_Letter.pdf

      Please email me at jp_soren@... to let me know that you are coming.

      WWW,

      Soren Fulton
      Lakota Chapter Chief