Re: [LakotaChapterSiwinisLodge252] Final Chance to Sign Up for Ordeal Staff

  • Dennis Fuhrman
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28 10:46 AM
      Ryan and Dennis Fuhrman will be there for the ceremony team.

      Dennis

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Apr 27, 2009, at 9:52 PM, "Soren Fulton" <jp_soren@...> wrote:

      Arrowmen,

      Now is your last chance to sign-up to serve as staff at the Ordeal this weekend (May 1st-3rd). Lakota must give the Lodge a headcount by 6:00 pm Tuesday April 28th (That's Today). So if you haven't already signed up don't wait. It costs only $15 to pay for meals and you will have the opportunity to meet our new members for the very first time. If you are an Arrowman under 18, you will need to fill out the permission slip found here http://siwinis. org/downloads/ forms/Ordeal_ Permission_ Slip.pdf

      I invite you to join me in welcoming in our new brothers this weekend,

      Soren Fulton
      Chapter Chief