Camporee Is Right Around the Corner

  • Soren Fulton
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 7, 2009
      Attention Arrowmen,

      The Spring Camporee is closer than ever (April 17th-19th), and we still need many more staffers to reach our goal of 2 arrowmen per activity. The event costs only $12.00 for food, and you will have the opportunity to actually run the activities at the Camporee. It is an experience unlike anything that you have experienced with your Troop. We need every Arrowman we can get, so I invite you join me at the Spring Camporee. Please email either myself at jp_soren@... or Brian Major at brio04@... to tell us whether or not you are coming. We need a final count by this Sunday, the 12th, so it is imperative that you respond as soon as you get this email. (Special note for Arrowmen under 18: Please bring a signed permission slip with you. You can find one at: http://www.pacificabsa.org/frm/oa/oa_frm_2008_permissionform.pdf)

      WWW,

      Soren Fulton
      Lakota Chapter Chief
    • the_desmonds
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 9, 2009
        Soren
        I am going to go to Camporee. I leave on Friday. But I will be eating with my troop.

        Tim Desmond
        Troop 388

        --- In LakotaChapterSiwinisLodge252@yahoogroups.com, "Soren Fulton" <jp_soren@...> wrote:

        > Attention Arrowmen,
        >
        > The Spring Camporee is closer than ever (April 17th-19th), and we still need many more staffers to reach our goal of 2 arrowmen per activity. The event costs only $12.00 for food, and you will have the opportunity to actually run the activities at the Camporee. It is an experience unlike anything that you have experienced with your Troop. We need every Arrowman we can get, so I invite you join me at the Spring Camporee. Please email either myself at jp_soren@... or Brian Major at brio04@... to tell us whether or not you are coming. We need a final count by this Sunday, the 12th, so it is imperative that you respond as soon as you get this email. (Special note for Arrowmen under 18: Please bring a signed permission slip with you. You can find one at: http://www.pacificabsa.org/frm/oa/oa_frm_2008_permissionform.pdf)
        >
        > WWW,
        >
        > Soren Fulton
        > Lakota Chapter Chief

      • Dennis Fuhrman
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 14, 2009
          Soren,

          Ryan and I will be coming Friday evening.  Do we need to pay in advance?

          Dennis Fuhrman

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Apr 7, 2009, at 4:19 PM, "Soren Fulton" <jp_soren@...> wrote:

          Attention Arrowmen,

          The Spring Camporee is closer than ever (April 17th-19th), and we still need many more staffers to reach our goal of 2 arrowmen per activity. The event costs only $12.00 for food, and you will have the opportunity to actually run the activities at the Camporee. It is an experience unlike anything that you have experienced with your Troop. We need every Arrowman we can get, so I invite you join me at the Spring Camporee. Please email either myself at jp_soren@yahoo. com or Brian Major at brio04@sbcglobal. net to tell us whether or not you are coming. We need a final count by this Sunday, the 12th, so it is imperative that you respond as soon as you get this email. (Special note for Arrowmen under 18: Please bring a signed permission slip with you. You can find one at: http://www.pacifica bsa.org/frm/ oa/oa_frm_ 2008_permissionf orm.pdf)

          WWW,

          Soren Fulton
          Lakota Chapter Chief

        • Soren Fulton