Camporee Is Coming, Staff Wanted

  • Soren Fulton
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2009
      Attention Arrowman,

      The Spring Camporee is right around the corner (April 17th-19th). Although you may have gone to several Camporees with your Troop, there is nothing like serving as staff at a Camporee. You will have the opportunity to actually run the activities and the event. The Arrowman in charge of the Camporee is Brian Major he is looking for Arrowmen that will help staff activities such as Lassoing, Lasso golf, Horse shoes, Darts, Sling shots, and Casting competitions. Brian is also looking to borrow supplies such as slingshots, fishing poles,reels, extra line, rope for lassos, and the game lasso golf. If you have any of these items please contact him at brio04@....
      We need every Arrowman we can get, so I invite you join me at the Spring Camporee. Please email either my self at jp_soren@... or Brian Major at brio04@... to tell us whether or not you are coming, as soon as possible.

      WWW,

      Soren Fulton
      Lakota Chapter Chief