Cub Rocket Academy March 27-29

  • Soren Fulton
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 23, 2009
      Attention Arrowmen,

      It's not to late to sign up to help at the Cub Rocket Academy this weekend (March 27-29) at Firestone Scout Reservation. Lakota is the host Chapter for this event, and the Council is expecting over one thousand attendees, so it is essential that every available Lakota Arrowman comes to help. If you would like to come help, please email me at jp_soren@... as soon as possible, because our cook crew needs to know how many to expect. A special note for Arrowmen under 18: Please bring a signed permission slip with you when you arrive. For the generic OA permission slip copy and paste this link into your browser: http://www.pacificabsa.org/frm/oa/oa_frm_2008_permissionform.pdf

      Thank you,

      Soren Fulton
      Lakota Chapter Chief
    • Soren Fulton
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 23, 2009
        Attention Arrowmen,

        It isn't too late you sign-up to serve as staff at the Cub Rocket Academy on March 27-29 at Firestone Scout Reservation. Lakota is the host Chapter, and the Council is expecting over one thousand attendees, so it is essential that every available Arrowman comes to help. If you are interested, please email me at jp_soren@.... Please let me know as soon as possible, because our cook crew needs to have an accurate head count for meals. Special note for Arrowmen under 18: Please bring a signed permission slip when you arrive. You can find the generic OA permission slip at: http://www.pacificabsa.org/frm/oa/oa_frm_2008_permissionform.pdf

        Thank you for your service,

        Soren Fulton
        Lakota Chapter Chief