Spring Ordeal

  • Matt
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2009
      Hello,

      This is Matt Johnson, and I am the Elangomat deputy for Matt Affa.
      The Spring Ordeal is coming up in May, and we would like some
      volunteers to be Elangomats for the weekend. This would not only
      include the weekend, but also checking up on the Arrowmen to make sure
      they come to the meetings and such. If you would like to be an
      Elangomat, please contact me at:

      padfoot162006@...

      Thank you,

      Matt Johnson