753David Craig's Eagle Scout Project

  • Michael Craig
    May 7, 2013
    Lakota Chapter members,

    I, David Craig, will be doing my Eagle Project this Saturday, May 11th, and the following Saturday, May 18. I will be rebuilding a dozen benches and some bleachers at St. Lawrence Martyr School at Prospect and PCH. I would very much appreciate it if you could help me out with my project. It will be down the hill behind the church parking lot. Please wear clothes that can be painted on and bring a paintbrush if you can. RSVP if you can come so I have an idea of the number of people for lunch. If anybody could bring reciprocating saws or drills that would be great. Thank you very much.

    Yours in Scouting,
    David Craig
    Lakota Chapter Niamat
  • Show all 5 messages in this topic