514Cub Day Camp

  • David Dye
    Jul 11, 2010
    • 1 Attachment
    • 729 KB
    Hope everyone is enjoying the summer,
    I just got the information for the Cub Day Camp from Matthew Gallon.

    The Day Camp starts TOMORROW (July 12-16) and runs 7:30-4:00 M-F.

    If you are able to attend:
    1) Please let me know
    2) Fill out the attached forms
    3) Read the attached Handbook
    4) Show up Monday morning in a red T-Shirt (they do not know if they will have enough camp shirts)

    Because the notice was so short, Matthew Gallon has offered to provide lunch to any Arrowmen able to attend.

    Please let me know tonight if you are able to attend so I can tell Matthew how many Arrowmen to expect.

    Thanks!
    David

  • Show all 2 messages in this topic