487Important information about next week's Chapter Meeting Please Read

  • Soren Fulton
    Aug 11, 2009
      Attention Youth and Adult Arrowmen,

      We are a Brotherhood of Cheerful Service, so we are going to be serving Chili at the August Roundtable. Roundtable is held in that large gymnasium down the hall from the room where we normally hold our meetings. I need 8 volunteers (2 adults and 6 youth) to fill three different shifts. The first shift is preparing the equipment and food and runs from 6:00-7:30. The second shift is actually serving the chili from 7:15-8:30. The final shift is clean-up 8:15-9:00. Each shift needs to by filled by 2 youth and 1 adult (we already have 1 adult for the first shift). Please be aware that the first shift is the only one that does not run during our Chapter Meeting. If you are a newer Arrowman, but still want to help, I encourage you to take the first shift so that you can make a choker at the Chapter Meeting. If you are interested in helping please respond to this message as soon as possible with your name, contact information, and what shift you would like to work.

      WWW,

      Soren Fulton