468Re: [LakotaChapterSiwinisLodge252] Camporee Is Right Around the Corner

  • Soren Fulton
    Apr 14, 2009
      You should be fine paying at the event.

      From: Dennis Fuhrman <drfuhrman@...>
      To: "LakotaChapterSiwinisLodge252@yahoogroups.com" <LakotaChapterSiwinisLodge252@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2009 2:30:16 PM
      Subject: Re: [LakotaChapterSiwinisLodge252] Camporee Is Right Around the Corner

      Soren,

      Ryan and I will be coming Friday evening.  Do we need to pay in advance?

      Dennis Fuhrman

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Apr 7, 2009, at 4:19 PM, "Soren Fulton" <jp_soren@yahoo. com> wrote:

      Attention Arrowmen,

      The Spring Camporee is closer than ever (April 17th-19th), and we still need many more staffers to reach our goal of 2 arrowmen per activity. The event costs only $12.00 for food, and you will have the opportunity to actually run the activities at the Camporee. It is an experience unlike anything that you have experienced with your Troop. We need every Arrowman we can get, so I invite you join me at the Spring Camporee. Please email either myself at jp_soren@yahoo. com or Brian Major at brio04@sbcglobal. net to tell us whether or not you are coming. We need a final count by this Sunday, the 12th, so it is imperative that you respond as soon as you get this email. (Special note for Arrowmen under 18: Please bring a signed permission slip with you. You can find one at: http://www.pacifica bsa.org/frm/ oa/oa_frm_ 2008_permissionf orm.pdf)

      WWW,

      Soren Fulton
      Lakota Chapter Chief

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic