Re: [Lakewhitneysailors] Memorial Day weekend

  • Tom Pinkston
    Message 1 of 6 , May 15, 2011
      On 5/14/2011 12:30 PM, Sailsecondchance wrote:

      Some of our members have shown an interest in having a social (no race) on Sunday afternoon of Memorial Day weekend. Please reply back if you would be interested.

    • elgranderancho@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , May 16, 2011
        We would love to meet everyone - we are new members and will be down that weekend.

        Frank & Julie Baker

      • frameolson@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , May 16, 2011
          Barry,
          Jay and I would love to get together that Sunday.  William and I talked about cooking out at the lake, swimming in the creek, etc.  sounds great and Sailing if weather is nice.
          Maureen

          Some of our members have shown an interest in having a social (no race) on Sunday afternoon of Memorial Day weekend. Please reply back if you would be interested.

        • Danny Barr
          Message 4 of 6 , May 16, 2011
            Beth an I would enjoy a social on Memorial Day Weekend but I think a race should be scheduled at a later time just to many power boaters and lake lice for sure

            Message 5 of 6 , May 16, 2011
              Beth and I would be interested in a social but not a race just to many power boaters out there that weekend