Re: [Lakewhitneysailors] August social reminder

  • Peter Kultgen
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 18, 2010
      Still not sure when the race or sail is,  Again Jim's back and my teeth probably won' let us come and we hope everyone has fun.  But please let me know if it is Saturday or Sunday and the time just in case.  Thanks - Peter Kultgen - pkulte@...

      On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 11:30 AM, barry S. <bpshup@...> wrote:

      Reminder to get your RSVP to JJ & Pat at

      jpbisonfarm@...

    • Tom Pinkston