Correction on May Social

  • barry S.
    Message 1 of 3 , May 7, 2010
       It was early for me this morning and still had the cobwebs floating around in my head.

      The social is Sunday May 16th not the 15th.

      Feed and Social at 1100AM, Captain's Meeting 100pm, and Race at 200pm.

      Again, RSVP to Tom at tom.pinkston@... or Danny Barr at wavedancerhunter@...

      Sorry for the mix up.

    • Fran hoggard
      Message 2 of 3 , May 7, 2010

        hey Barry...this is Fran ...we won’t be able to make it next Sunday, but I’d like for you to let the group know we have a friend that has a 15’ West Wright Potter sailboat and trailer for sale...if anyone is interested, they can call .... Bob Johnson at 817 975 8353....thanks...

         It was early for me this morning and still had the cobwebs floating around in my head.

        The social is Sunday May 16th not the 15th.

        Feed and Social at 1100AM, Captain's Meeting 100pm, and Race at 200pm.

        Again, RSVP to Tom at tom.pinkston@ mcecwb.net or Danny Barr at wavedancerhunter@ yahoo.com

        Sorry for the mix up.

      • barry S.
        Message 3 of 3 , May 8, 2010
          Here again. I stand corrected

          Barry: Capt's Meeting at 12:00 Race at 1:00. I will get with you later in the week for the course.

           Thanks,
           Tom

           In Lakewhitneysailors@yahoogroups.com, barry S. <bpshup@...> wrote:

          It was early for me this morning and still had the cobwebs floating around in my head.

          The social is Sunday May 16th not the 15th.

          Feed and Social at 1100AM, Captain's Meeting 1200pm, and Race at 200pm.