Message on July Social From the Secretary

  • Barry Shup
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2008
      THE SOCIAL AND RACE FOR THIS MONTH HAS NOW BEEN SET:

      DATE: SATURDAY JULY 19TH

      TIME: SOCIAL @ NOON AT THE PAVILLION, CAPT. MEETING @ 1PM, RACE AT
      @2PM

      NOTE: SATURDAY !!!!!!!

      Our June social and race was lots of fun as usual. We had wonderful
      mexican food. The tacos were great, the guacamole was soo tasty, I
      wished I had a doggie bag. Eating outside with friends is the best.
      Our thanks go the hosts. We have such good cooks in our group.

      The hosts for July are:

      Nick and Amanda Schindler: nick_amanda_s2@...
      Jeremy and Kristen Daughtery

      If you have any problems in reaching the hosts, just contact me and I
      will get the word to them.

      Hope to see you all there. Its too hot to be at home, come on out
      and get on the lake!!

      "The Secretary"