Thanks for all the help with the launch of S/V Becki Adair

  • rsvkeith
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2008
      To everyone who came out and spent so much time helping us step the
      mast and rig our boat, THANK YOU!!!

      None of it could have happened without your help. I would try to thank
      you all by name but if I did I surely would leave out someone and would
      feel terrible.

      No question, our club has the best group of folks anywhere in Texas.

      See you on the Lake!

      Keith & Becki