Lake Family of Devonshire UK>>WI, MN and OR

  • lakefamilyresearch
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 15, 2005
      Hello group members,
      I am a little unsure of some of the posted messages but, decided to
      give the group a go in the hope that members are interested Lake
      family genealogical research. I am studying the Lakes of mid-
      Devonshire, most of whom immigrated to the US in the mid 1800s.

      I have identified descendants in Wisconsin, Minnesota and Oregon as
      well as other locations all over the world (including Australia).

      I have some great resources to share with other family members.

      K.M. Lake
      California
    • Marshall Lake
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 16, 2005
        > I am studying the Lakes of mid- Devonshire, most of whom immigrated to
        > the US in the mid 1800s.
        >
        > I have identified descendants in Wisconsin, Minnesota and Oregon as well
        > as other locations all over the world (including Australia).
        >
        > I have some great resources to share with other family members.

        I'm interested in seeing what you have.

        --
        Marshall Lake -- mlake@... -- http://mlake.net
      • Tracie Lake-Kinnaird
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 16, 2005
          I enrolled in a graduate program which has delayed my geneaology research.

          I would like to keep in touch with you - will that be okay with you?

          Very sincerely,

          Tracie Lake-Kinnaird

          Marshall Lake <mlake@...> wrote:

          > I am studying the Lakes of mid- Devonshire, most of whom immigrated to
          > the US in the mid 1800s.
          >
          > I have identified descendants in Wisconsin, Minnesota and Oregon as well
          > as other locations all over the world (including Australia).
          >
          > I have some great resources to share with other family members.

          I'm interested in seeing what you have.

          --
          Marshall Lake -- mlake@... -- http://mlake.net

          There will be no flaming on this list.  Flaming will result in being removed from the list.  Thanks