Are We Related?

  • booklady1978
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 15, 2005
      Hi Everyone,

      Just started researching my family and boy is it as tough as I thought
      it would be to do!

      Thought I would take a shot and post here for some possible help.

      My paternal grandfather, Chester Emadore Lake (DOB: 7/04/17) was born
      in Indiana (not sure what city) though he lived his entire adult life
      (at the very least) in Muncie, Indiana.

      I do not know who his parents were in order to progress with my search.

      Can anyone lend me any assistance?

      Thank you in advance!

      Tracie Lake-Kinnaird
    • Scott Lake
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2005
        Hello
        Sorry I haven't responded before now, but I will
        pass this on to my father, however he is the last
        survivor of his family and I am 40 and have been to
        one Lake family reunion in my entire life and that was
        when I was a child. I hope I can help you, we are from
        Michigan so you never know. Here is what I know

        My fathers name is Elden his father Mervis and I think
        his father Andy. My father had a brother Duane who
        drowned with my grandfather when I was 6. My Father
        had a sister named Donna she passed away about 5 years
        ago. I believe the family came from

        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs