Hi all, Im new here!

  • friendsnfreebies
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2002
      Hello! Ive been personally searching for at least 2 years now. Tired
      of running into that money wall, you know the ones, where you can
      download or search for friends/family if you pay. So, I decided to
      create a FREE board for people to post their searches. Please check
      it out, and join if youd like. All are welcome. So far the states
      are listed, but in time, im going to add places where we can share
      the free ways we find to search.

      http://bb.bbboy.net/friendsearching