Re: [Lakefamily] Adams and Hancock Counties, Illinois Lakes

  • C. Cramer
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 8 10:09 PM
      I've seen your Lake queries and I just wonder if you have any LAKES in
      Clinton, Iowa and Elgin, Illinois. I have the following LAKEs - William -
      1849, Louisa, Emma, John, Elizabeth and others. If any of this rings a bell
      let me know, I'll be happy to share info.
      Charlotte in California
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 8 10:48 PM
        Hi,
        Thank you for answering my query. My Lakes were in Adams Co, illinois in
        1850 and one uncle moved to Hancock Co, that i know of by 1900 but I do not
        know of any that far north. I have a lot of Lake information and if you need
        anything I will see if I have it in my database.
        Shawnnee