Frank P Lake

  • Emaco241@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26 9:10 PM
      I am searching for info on my gt grandfather Frank P Lake. He died on Mar 4
      1918 in Walden, NY. He is burried in the Fantinkill Cemetery in Ellenvile,
      NY. He married Mary Smith and had my grandfather John Lake. After Frank's
      death, Mary married Charles Fisher.
      John Lake married Hattie Krom and had 13 children, my father being one of
      them. My father's sister recently passed away before I was able to talk to
      her.
      If anyone has any information on these people, please E-mail me at
      Emaco241@.... Thank you.
      Susan Lake Emashowski