George Washington Lake

  • Magpie14@xxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 1999
      Hi all,
      Does that name look familiar to anyone? I have him born on 27 April
      1858 in Elmore Co. Al. I have Marthat Jane Fannin married to him and
      her dob as 19 March 1866in Montgomery Al. If this looks familiar please
      let me know. Thanks
      Thae List owner

      ~~Mary Lynn (Stone) Baker CIP IBSSG~~
      Gene-Allergy Due to the unusual nature of the disease the sicker one
      gets the better they like it.
    • timlake121
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 22, 2003
        --- In Lakefamily@yahoogroups.com, Magpie14@x) wrote:
        > Hi all,
        > Does that name look familiar to anyone? I have him born on 27
        April
        > 1858 in Elmore Co. Al. I have Marthat Jane Fannin married to him
        and
        > her dob as 19 March 1866in Montgomery Al. If this looks familiar
        please
        > let me know. Thanks
        > Thae List owner
        >
        > ~~Mary Lynn (Stone) Baker CIP IBSSG~~
        > Gene-Allergy Due to the unusual nature of the disease the sicker one
        > gets the better they like it.
        George Washington Lake was my gggrandfather. His father was Thomas
        Lake born nov. 5,1812. m. Elizabeth Curlee b. Feb 13,1823.