Re: [Lake_and_Stanton_Family_Genealogy] Welcome Evelyn,Connie and Courteney

  • Evelyn E
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2008

      You just getting old :O)

      -------Original Message-------

      Date: 4/30/2008 9:32:21 PM
      Subject: Re: [Lake_and_Stanton_Family_Genealogy] Welcome Evelyn,Connie and Courteney

      Opps!! Sorry!! Everybody popsicle Evelyn live in Minnesota!!!LOL!!! Hey I only got the state wrong!! That good.LOL!! Linda

      Date: 4/26/2008 3:41:10 PM

      Welcome to Evelyn,Connie and Courteney .Glad to see you all. I think evebody know each here so far. But just in case.
       Evelyn and Connie my sisters.James and Lisa is our cousin. Courteney is our great niece.
       Ok! Here it go!

      Evelyn is number 6. She is marry to Jim Eastling.She got four children.Three sons and one daughter.They live in Indiana.

      Connie is number 8 She is marry to Richard Squiers.She got Two Children.A son and a Daughter.They live in Texas

      James  Stanton is our cousin.He is the son of our cousin Tom Stanton.James is marry to Lisa .They have a son. They live in Texas

       Courteney  is our great niece.she is the daughter Connie Sue.Connie Sue 's Birthday mother is Dorothy Lee (Stanton) Henry.Dorothy is our half sister. Courteney is marry to Wayne Peacher.I think she have two children .Sorry,Courteney ,I don't remember if they are boy or girl .Sorry. Please let us know.

      Everybody please stop by and say hi. Feel free to post pictures,Poems recipes. What you been up too.
      Also feel free to invite your family here too.
      This Family site will be mod. If anybody on give a troubles .Please let me know.I will handle them.And if for some reason I not a round Evelyn is the mod. here.Let her know if you can't reach me.
      I have post some picture here. I also post the family I hope you can open it.
      If you gave me your side family I will gladly add it on.  Have fun here.Love,Linda

       I doing some clean and delect for next few days !! Iwill pass on .If you want save it.And if you not delect it!!

      Linda M.Lake
       I am proud American
      God Bless Again
      My Home Sweet Home
      What is the POOREST you could be and still be happy?

       When you have nothing left but God, you become aware that God is enough.

      Come check me out on MySpace at
      (Please,if you want jion my space.Let me
      Who you are and from what group.)

      LeCatt's Creations 2004

      Welcome to Evelyn,Connie and Courteney .Glad to see you all. I think everbody know each here so far. But just in case.