206File - Photo ablum

  • Lake_and_Stanton_Family_Genealogy@yahoogroups.com
    Jul 1, 2013
      All family can post picture here.
      1. make a folder for your family name.( sample)(Edmund and Linda Lake Family)
      2. Please put name of persons in the picture.And if you know the date add it please or about.And where picture where take.
      3. I have made folder for older family picture of the Lake and Stanton.Hopeful we be able add other old family folder here Like the Hyatt etc.
      4. Let know who family it is. We grow all time so it hard to kept up with everybody get marry.LOL!!!

      This will repeat every month. just for a remind.Linda
    • Show all 82 messages in this topic