Need saddle reflocked

  • Maggie
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 7, 2010
      I need to have my Passier saddle fit and reflocked. Does anyone have a recommendation on who I should call?
    • Mary Weston
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 7, 2010
        I know that there is a great person in Missouri I just had a person send her saddle to this lady, but don't know if there is anyone here.  If you need that information, please let me know and I will get it for you.

        Mary

        I need to have my Passier saddle fit and reflocked. Does anyone have a recommendation on who I should call?

      • Ann Silvernale
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 7, 2010
          There is somebody local; she's the rep for county Saddlery (or she used to be).  I'll look for her name.  She reflocked my Passier.
          Ann Silvernale

          To: LakeWaSaddleClub@yahoogroups.com
          From: westonacres1@...
          Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2010 14:28:34 -0700
          Subject: Re: [LakeWaSaddleClub] Need saddle reflocked

        • megan.davidson@wellsfargo.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 7, 2010
            Hans Biglasczer (sp?) In Bend,OR is masterful. Interesting guy survived Auschwitz. Replaced the seat on my Hermes' and you cannot tell it is not original!

            Megan

            I need to have my Passier saddle fit and reflocked. Does anyone have a recommendation on who I should call?