Hey CARE!

  • rainyroads123
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2009
      CARE posts this on Goober Central this morning:

      "Apparently JP doesn't feel he's invincible. Publishing my home address and
      phone (which are incorrect by the way as of about a month ago). Methinks I have
      grounds for a restraining order, yes? What would the Page paper and Wally World
      think of this level of harassment. It is so sad to see an era come to this end.

      OOOOH, and I'm so impressed. John must be on LinkedIn, so he by default is a
      good person and credible.

      Can't wait for the shad rally so I can visit (shall I post your home address
      too?) personally and thank you for the nod to Stirling. We rock. (Green Rock
      that is...).

      With GP coming up early, this could be fun!"

      Some one better advise that idiot about libel laws. As should be obvious, I did NONE OF THE ABOVE!

      -JP

    • mike1boat@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2009
        In a message dated 5/1/2009 6:45:46 AM US Mountain Standard Time, rainyroads123@... writes:

        CARE posts this on Goober Central this morning:

        "Apparently JP doesn't feel he's invincible. Publishing my home address and
        phone (which are incorrect by the way as of about a month ago). Methinks I have
        grounds for a restraining order, yes? What would the Page paper and Wally World
        think of this level of harassment. It is so sad to see an era come to this end.

        OOOOH, and I'm so impressed. John must be on LinkedIn, so he by default is a
        good person and credible.

        Can't wait for the shad rally so I can visit (shall I post your home address
        too?) personally and thank you for the nod to Stirling. We rock. (Green Rock
        that is...).

        With GP coming up early, this could be fun!"

        Some one better advise that idiot about libel laws. As should be obvious, I did NONE OF THE ABOVE!

        -JP

        Wow, and Wayne actually allowed your initials to be posted?  LOL.  I got my profile deleted once for just posting a picture of yours, not even a mention of your name and was told that "we don't want any reference to John on this site".  LOL

        **************
        Access 350+ FREE radio stations anytime from anywhere on the web. Get the Radio Toolbar! (http://toolbar.aol.com/aolradio/download.html?ncid=emlcntusdown00000003)
      • pigopowder
        Message 3 of 3 , May 1, 2009
          --- In LakePowellFishCampBoat@yahoogroups.com, mike1boat@... wrote:

          > Wow, and Wayne actually allowed your initials to be posted? LOL. I got my
          > profile deleted once for just posting a picture of yours, not even a
          > mention of your name and was told that "we don't want any reference to John on
          > this site". LOL

          I think that was posted on their Klan site. The one they started for posts that are even too whacko for the Utah Lake Powell site.

          bob