Shoot The Messenger!

  • rainyroads123
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 8:01 AM
      The dynamic between the Goobers and us is amazing. Yesterday I posted 2 real and important LP threads on David Fordham's water-data.com site: The Trash Tracker report on the Brostock wakeboard event and probably the best article about mussel interdiction written yet from zonie.com. To date they have received 100 hits and counting, yet not a single reply on the WD site, Goober Central (Klocki) or any mention at all on WaterBaby's World.

      It seems that the message matters not at all if the messenger is the wrong person. Absolutely amazing! Apparently if these morons didn't think of it first it isn't going to get reported. What a pity that people can be so disgustingly myopic when it comes to issues that should be of concern to all of us who love Lake Powell.

      I guess they have far more important things to think about, like the big drunken Gooberfest in May and how the President of the United States is a Muslim Nazi bent on destroying the country. Sick puppies.
      -JP