Re: The Further Educaton Of Waterbaby

  • rainyroads123
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 1, 2009
      --- In LakePowellFishCampBoat@yahoogroups.com, "Lover of Lake Powell" <rmherron2003@...> wrote:

      > LOL! Classic Waterbaby. [:))]
      > -rich

      True.  This moron is really a piece of work, but she did provide New Year's Eve entertainment last night with the 3 emails she sent me regarding my explanation of documented boats.

      She lurks here regularly and when she saw my post she fires off her first email to tell me I don't know what I'm talking about, so I again refer her to the Coast Guard web site.  Then I get another email telling me that it doesn't apply in Arizona and I'm just trying to make her look bad, something she regularly does all by herself with her bullshit pop science and her never ending harping about global warming.  Poor Carolyn never did understand the difference between "Weather" and "Climate."

      Finally I get a third email, right after I direct her to a recent WW post from "Wordling Weeds," owner of the large and documented houseboat "Crop Duster," at the Antelope Point Marina, in which he confirms verbatim everything I originally posted.  This time she changes her tune and tells me that we're all out to get her and this site is nothing more than a little place to make fun of her.

      What a total moron.  I know I should get an apology, but no way I'm expecting one...not from "Miss Information."

      Anyway, HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL...EVEN YOU CAROLYN!

      -JP
    • mike1boat@aol.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 1, 2009
        You have to be shitting me?  She sent personal emails to you regarding your posts?  That is pretty funny.  I guess that is because she just can't delete your profile or posts on this site.  LOL.  A real piece of work.

        **************
        New year...new news. Be the first to know what is making headlines. (http://www.aol.com/?ncid=emlcntaolcom00000026)
      • rainyroads123
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 1, 2009
          --- In LakePowellFishCampBoat@yahoogroups.com, mike1boat@... wrote:

          > You have to be shitting me? She sent personal emails to you regarding your
          > posts? That is pretty funny. I guess that is because she just can't delete
          > your profile or posts on this site. LOL. A real piece of work.

          Honestly! I'm serious! Here are a few of her choicest words"

          "In Arizona EVERYONE has to have their AZ numbers and decal displayed ON
          their boat, not in the glove department....... But as usual you just like
          to run your mouth so people think you are some know it all big shot!!!"

          -and-

          "Perhaps you should think before you jump all over something you know nothing about in your zeal to make fun of me on your little site.... You know we will not discuss you on WWs so you and your friends just have a regular field day trashing people you know cannot respond..."

          What a scumbag she is. Good God, I think that Global Warming rant of hers has gone on for at least 2 years. She must personally have about 500 individual posts on that subject alone, and she still hasn't noticed that only about 5 people ever bother to respond. ROFLMAO!!! :))

          -JP

        • mike1boat@aol.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 1, 2009
            In a message dated 1/1/2009 8:34:21 PM US Mountain Standard Time, rainyroads123@... writes:

            from WB to JP: "You know we will not discuss you on WWs so you and your friends"

            "YOUR FRIENDS".  Well, at least she FINALLY admitted that she lumps everyone together that even talks to you.  Like when she told me (and this is paraphrasing) "Mike, you just have to make a decision who you want to be friends with and where you want to post", that she (with all her power) would not allow me to post on WW while contributing to WDB (since JP was there).  When I said that if she was telling me that I could not be friends with JP and stay on WW, she said "Oh no, you can post on both", but my profile was deleted shortly after that.

            At lease some people read both boards, and they are free to ask whatever they feel here.

            Hey Bob, did you catch that dig?  "your LITTLE site".  I guess she feels hers is bigger than yours.  LOL.

            **************
            New year...new news. Be the first to know what is making headlines. (http://www.aol.com/?ncid=emlcntaolcom00000026)
          • pigopowder
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 2, 2009
              --- In LakePowellFishCampBoat@yahoogroups.com, "rainyroads123"
              <rainyroads123@...> wrote:

              > "In Arizona EVERYONE has to have their AZ numbers and decal
              displayed ON
              > their boat, not in the glove department....... But as usual you
              just
              > like
              > to run your mouth so people think you are some know it all big
              shot!!!"

              > -and-
              >
              > "Perhaps you should think before you jump all over something you
              know
              > nothing about in your zeal to make fun of me on your little
              site.... You
              > know we will not discuss you on WWs so you and your friends just
              have a
              > regular field day trashing people you know cannot respond..."

              The thing that strikes me about that is that 1. you are correct
              about you "documentation" thing for boats. So what's up with that
              reply???? 2. "cannot respond"???? Of course they can! She just must
              be confused with what she did to US!

              "piece of work" pretty much descirbes it.

              bob
            • pigopowder
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 2, 2009
                --- In LakePowellFishCampBoat@yahoogroups.com, mike1boat@... wrote:

                > In a message dated 1/1/2009 8:34:21 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
                > rainyroads123@... writes:
                >
                > > from WB to JP: "You know we will not discuss you on WWs so you
                and your
                > > friends"
                >
                > "YOUR FRIENDS". Well, at least she FINALLY admitted that she
                lumps everyone
                > together that even talks to you. Like when she told me (and this
                is
                > paraphrasing) "Mike, you just have to make a decision who you want
                to be friends with
                > and where you want to post", that she (with all her power) would
                not allow me
                > to post on WW while contributing to WDB (since JP was there).
                When I said that
                > if she was telling me that I could not be friends with JP and stay
                on WW, she
                > said "Oh no, you can post on both", but my profile was deleted
                shortly after
                > that.
                >
                > At lease some people read both boards, and they are free to ask
                whatever they
                > feel here.
                >
                > Hey Bob, did you catch that dig? "your LITTLE site". I guess she
                feels hers
                > is bigger than yours. LOL.

                I don't see a larger variety of posters to that "issues" board than
                we have here. And I'm not really worried that she thinks hers is
                bigger than mine either. It says alot that she thinks that she has

                bob
              • Lover of Lake Powell
                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 2, 2009

                  George Harlan, Carloyn's husband is all too familiar with how big her strap-on is and is painfully aware that she gets the last word in on any issue-- including who has the biggest "one".  Poor George Harlan.  As you know, Carolyn has told us that he was caught looking for "smaller" men to lessen the pain of being with Carolyn. :O

                  -rich