Re: I dunno...

  • Pat George
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 1, 2008
      They are NOT Rez cattle. They belong to a Utah rancher who does not
      believe law applies to him.

      When Lone Rock Beach gets closed down due to high fecal count,
      everyone should box up some of that cow crap and send it postage due
      to the cretin.
    • pigopowder
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 1, 2008
        --- In LakePowellFishCampBoat@yahoogroups.com, "Rich Herron"
        <rmherron2003@...> wrote:

        > WW. Old fat one Giz thinks you are one of our creations. Welcome
        > aboard again JF.

        Even better!

        bob
      • Rich Herron
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 1, 2008
          So a good old Utah boy is to blame. Why doesn't the NPS go after this?
          Who do we complain too? Did you bring it up Pat with your NPS manager
          of Trash Trackers?
          -rich

          --- In LakePowellFishCampBoat@yahoogroups.com, "Pat George"
          <apatge@...> wrote:

          > They are NOT Rez cattle. They belong to a Utah rancher who does not
          > believe law applies to him.
          >
          > When Lone Rock Beach gets closed down due to high fecal count,
          > everyone should box up some of that cow crap and send it postage due
          > to the cretin.

        • pigopowder
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 1, 2008
            <rmherron2003@...> wrote:

            > So a good old Utah boy is to blame. Why doesn't the NPS go after
            this?
            > Who do we complain too? Did you bring it up Pat with your NPS
            manager
            > of Trash Trackers?
            > -rich

            She'd better be careful. If it's Utah their all part of the same klub
            (thanks for that one sf :-)).

            bob