Re: Here are my thoughts.

  • Rich Herron
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2007
      Bob,
      I think this site has a purpose. It's for adults. It's for people who
      enjoy Lake Powell for whatever reason. I will support you regardless
      of what others would want. This is still America. The right wing nut
      goobers are not in control, and free speech is a right granted all of
      us. They are complaining because they are powerless and Wayne's site
      continues its slow decline into irrelevance due to the strait jacket
      (pun intended) moderation of fools like PJ and WB.
      -rich

      --- In LakePowellFishCampBoat@yahoogroups.com, "pigopowder"
      <pigopowder@...> wrote:

      > Wayne has confirmed that he has no interest in righting any of the
      > wrongs done most of us. He does however seem to have a problem
      > with "us" having our own version of "his" website.
      >
      > It seems that Wayne has archived messages posted here before the
      > site "went public". To me, anyone that barges their way into
      private
      > conversations and then complains about what they read is FULL OF
      SHIT.

      > I think that Dave is a more reasonable guy and would hope that
      > participation here would not effect contributions to his site as
      long
      > as we go by his rules. We'll see. There is an effort to get me to
      take
      > this back "underground". But if goobers are going to insert
      themselves
      > in anyway (as they have already done) what's the point.
      >
      > I'm looking for input folks (not from goobers though).
      >
      > bob

    • Bob
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 1, 2007
        --- Rich Herron <rmherron2003@...> wrote:
        Well thanks for that Rich.

        There are obvious boundries that civil society requires to keep things
        civil. I will keep interference to a bare minimum. If people can't
        handle that..........fuck'em :-)

        bob

        > Bob,
        > I think this site has a purpose. It's for adults. It's for people who
        >
        > enjoy Lake Powell for whatever reason. I will support you regardless
        >
        > of what others would want. This is still America. The right wing nut
        > goobers are not in control, and free speech is a right granted all of
        >
        > us. They are complaining because they are powerless and Wayne's site
        > continues its slow decline into irrelevance due to the strait jacket
        > (pun intended) moderation of fools like PJ and WB.
        > -rich

        that gives answers, not web links.