Our goal is to find new uses for unwanted items that would otherwise be thrown into the trash. The primary benefit is that it reduces the amount of reusable items that end up in the trash with a secondary benefit of reducing the overall amount of items thrown into landfills. Reusing items not only cuts down on goods in landfills, but also helps reduce the strain on our natural resources by keeping useable items in circulation, reducing the need to manufacture additional goods.
Everything posted must be 100% Free.
Please direct questions, comments, or improvement ideas to the Moderators.
ReUseIt Etiquette - and Guidelines
1) Use only these subject lines:
OFFER: old couch (location)
TAKEN: old couch
WANTED: old couch
RECEIVED: old couch
2) You can use this site to find/offer homes for pets, but please, keep it legal & be careful.
3) NO politics or spam.
4) Respond offlist to the member making the OFFER.
5) PICK UP. Make arrangements then follow through!
- Jun 5, 2008
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.