Kronow CD Release!!!

  • Forest
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2005
      Just wanted to let you know about Kronow's CD Release show coming up in December.  I'm very excited about it as this is the first Kronow album with my bass playing on it. Plus it's by far the most brutal music that Kronow has done to date.  Be sure to check out the website to pre-order the CD, show info and to listen to clips: www.kronow.com

      We are having CD Release shows around town and out of town.  Check the website for all the info.  Here's the info on the official Denver CD Release show at the Ogden Theater.  If you would like a comp ticket for free please email me at: forestbassplayer@...  and give me your physical mailing address and how many you would like and I'll get them out to you.

      Kronow CD Release

      Ogden Theater
      935 East Colfax Ave,  Denver

      Saturday December 10th   8:00 p.m.  (doors at 7:00 pm)
      All Ages!!!

      Kronow
      with special guests:
      Apathy
      Ion
      Kilbox
      Depth Charge

      Hope to see you there!!!  Be sure to email with any questions and for info on the show and comp tickets.

      Thanks

      Forest (bassist for Kronow)

      http://mail.yahoo.com