Re: [Ladyfest_out_west] Defend Marriage Action! Friday 2/20 11:15 AM

  • j.t. garcia
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 19, 2004

      sorry guys i hoped everyone would get that this is a joke. read carefully...

      -jt

      From: "Candice" Reply-To: Ladyfest_out_west@yahoogroups.com To: Subject: Re: [Ladyfest_out_west] Defend Marriage Action! Friday 2/20 11:15 AM Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 23:58:54 -0700 what the f***? I must be in a wrong group or something. * Candice poetry@... http://poetry.hybridbeauty.com ----- Original Message ----- From: j.t. garcia Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2004 9:36 AM Subject: [Ladyfest_out_west] Defend Marriage Action! Friday 2/20 11:15 AM even if you aren't queer, this issue isn't going away, might as well have a few good laughs! ok folks this is an action! and a damn good one i hope! i would be grateful if you all would come and forward this email to all your friends. we will bring the balloons, you will bring yourself. read on below, but first think "billionaries for bush"... call me with questions please! 303.919.8798 or send me your phone number and i'll call you. - J to the T We, the Heterosexuals Outspoken for Marital Oathes (HOMO), believe that every sperm is sacred. We believe that G-d's gift to humanity, the holy sacrament of marriage, is under attack by sperm-wasting and virgin-vessel-violating perverts. Fortunately, we have United States House Representative Marilyn Musgrave, who introduce the Federal Marriage Amendment into the US Congress. This amendment declares that marriage "shall consist only of the union of a man and a woman." We applaud her efforts. However, HOMO feels the American Social Structure has been repeatedly pounded without protection. Besides Horrific Homosexuals, other perpetrators include: ? Thirty Something Slutty Singles ? Divisive Divorcees ? Interracial Interlopers ? Abhorrent Adulterers ? Unabstinent Adolescents ? Willful Widows ? Unmarried Mothers ? Trampy Transexuals ? Befuddled Bisexuals We hold the US Government responsible for protecting our beloved American Social Structure. To ensure this, we demand: ? The passage of the "Ban Divorce/Sanctify Marriage (BD/SM) Act ? Guarantee the purity of the American Bride through the Office of Virginal Certification ? Give a head start to American Adolescents with the guidance of the Federal Dating Administration Join us to stand up for what marriage should be! Friday, February 20th, 2004 11:15 AM On the West Steps of the Capitol (Lincoln & Colfax) Please dress in wedding attire with sensible shoes! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Say "good-bye" to spam, viruses and pop-ups with MSN Premium -- free trial offer! Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Links a.. To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ladyfest_out_west/ b.. To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: Ladyfest_out_west-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

      Take off on a romantic weekend or a family adventure to these great U.S. locations.
    • Candice
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 19, 2004
        I didn't read it and wont read it.

        *
        Candice
        poetry@...

        sorry guys i hoped everyone would get that this is a joke. read carefully...

        -jt

        From: "Candice" Reply-To: Ladyfest_out_west@yahoogroups.com To: Subject: Re: [Ladyfest_out_west] Defend Marriage Action! Friday 2/20 11:15 AM Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 23:58:54 -0700 what the f***? I must be in a wrong group or something. * Candice poetry@... http://poetry.hybridbeauty.com ----- Original Message ----- From: j.t. garcia Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2004 9:36 AM Subject: [Ladyfest_out_west] Defend Marriage Action! Friday 2/20 11:15 AM even if you aren't queer, this issue isn't going away, might as well have a few good laughs! ok folks this is an action! and a damn good one i hope! i would be grateful if you all would come and forward this email to all your friends. we will bring the balloons, you will bring yourself. read on below, but first think "billionaries for bush"... call me with questions please! 303.919.8798 or send me your phone number and i'll call you. - J to the T We, the Heterosexuals Outspoken for Marital Oathes (HOMO), believe that every sperm is sacred. We believe that G-d's gift to humanity, the holy sacrament of marriage, is under attack by sperm-wasting and virgin-vessel-violating perverts. Fortunately, we have United States House Representative Marilyn Musgrave, who introduce the Federal Marriage Amendment into the US Congress. This amendment declares that marriage "shall consist only of the union of a man and a woman." We applaud her efforts. However, HOMO feels the American Social Structure has been repeatedly pounded without protection. Besides Horrific Homosexuals, other perpetrators include: ? Thirty Something Slutty Singles ? Divisive Divorcees ? Interracial Interlopers ? Abhorrent Adulterers ? Unabstinent Adolescents ? Willful Widows ? Unmarried Mothers ? Trampy Transexuals ? Befuddled Bisexuals We hold the US Government responsible for protecting our beloved American Social Structure. To ensure this, we demand: ? The passage of the "Ban Divorce/Sanctify Marriage (BD/SM) Act ? Guarantee the purity of the American Bride through the Office of Virginal Certification ? Give a head start to American Adolescents with the guidance of the Federal Dating Administration Join us to stand up for what marriage should be! Friday, February 20th, 2004 11:15 AM On the West Steps of the Capitol (Lincoln & Colfax) Please dress in wedding attire with sensible shoes! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Say "good-bye" to spam, viruses and pop-ups with MSN Premium -- free trial offer! Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Links a.. To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ladyfest_out_west/ b.. To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: Ladyfest_out_west-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

        Take off on a romantic weekend or a family adventure to these great U.S. locations.
      • shawn@saucychicks.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 20, 2004
          Candice,

          It's political theatre- it isn't a threat to the core beliefs you and many in this group have. It is absurd on purpose- to prove the point of Musgrave being indignant ridiculous, righteous, superior and unconstitutional with her ammendment. HOMO- is a vehicle to drive the activism of equality. It is meant to display a mirror of how far this ammendment could go if we do not stand up to fight it.

          Hope eveyone is having a great day and being brave with politics and humor.

          Shawn Marie

          > From: "Candice" <poetry@...>
          > Date: 2004/02/20 Fri AM 01:10:02 EST
          > To: <Ladyfest_out_west@yahoogroups.com>
          > Subject: Re: [Ladyfest_out_west] Defend Marriage Action! Friday 2/20 11:15 AM
          >
          > I didn't read it and wont read it.
          >
          > *
          > Candice
          > poetry@...
          >
          > http://poetry.hybridbeauty.com

          at every sperm is sacred. We believe that G-d's gift to humanity, the holy sacrament of marriage, is under attack by sperm-wasting and virgin-vessel-violating perverts. Fortunately, we have United States House Representative Marilyn Musgrave, who introduce the Federal Marriage Amendment into the US Congress. This amendment declares that marriage "shall consist only of the union of a man and a woman." We applaud her efforts. However, HOMO feels the American Social Structure has been repeatedly pounded without protection. Besides Horrific Homosexuals, other perpetrators include: ? Thirty Something Slutty Singles ? Divisive Divorcees ? Interracial Interlopers ? Abhorrent Adulterers ? Unabstinent Adolescents ? Willful Widows ? Unmarried Mothers ? Trampy Transexuals ? Befuddled Bisexuals We hold the US Government responsible for protecting our beloved American Social Structure. To ensure this, we demand: ? The passage of the "Ban Divorce/Sanctify Marriage (BD/SM) Act ? Guarantee !
          the purity of the American Bride through the Office of Virginal Certification ? Give a head start to American Adolescents with the guidance of the Federal Dating Administration Join us to stand up for what marriage should be! Friday, February 20th, 2004 11:15 AM On the West Steps of the Capitol (Lincoln & Colfax) Please dress in wedding attire with sensible shoes! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Say "good-bye" to spam, viruses and pop-ups with MSN Premium -- free trial offer! Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Links a.. To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ladyfest_out_west/ b.. To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: Ladyfest_out_west-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.