New file uploaded to LadyFestTexas

  • LadyFestTexas@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 1, 2003
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the LadyFestTexas
      group.

      File : /Workshops/Workshops.xls
      Uploaded by : dianaelizabethwestbrook <dew@...>
      Description : Proposed Workshops (Microsoft Excel File)

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      dianaelizabethwestbrook <dew@...>
    • Beth Westbrook
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 1, 2003
        The following is a list of proposed workshop ideas that we don't have
        any organizers for. If you would like to volunteer for any of these
        or know somebody who would, please let me know.

        Graffiti Wall
        Graffiti, How to
        Vegan Cake Decorating
        Book Binding
        Carpentry and Woodworking
        Communicating with Women as Women
        Feminism 101
        Riot Grrrl for the 21st Century (panel)
        Women's Event Organizing
        Guerilla Filmmaking
        Scams
        Massage
        Medic Training
        Mental Illness
        Women's Health
        Yoga
        Ladyfest Scrapbook Making
        Puppet Making
        Zine Making
        Guitar
        How to Start Your Own Band
        Pirate Radio
        Soundboards, PA's, & Recording
        Race Issues
        Lesbian Etiquette
        Motorcycles
        Asserting Yourself in the Workplace
        Maquiladoras
        Women in Technology (panel)
        Women of Juarez

        -Beth Westbrook

        ---------------------
        "To deny our own impulses is to deny the very thing that makes us human."
        -Matt Doran in The Matrix
      • LadyFestTexas@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 23, 2003
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the LadyFestTexas
          group.

          File : /LadyfestTXZine.pdf
          Uploaded by : dianaelizabethwestbrook <dew@...>
          Description : The zine that was created in the Zine Making Workshop during Ladyfest Texas.