Re: [Ladyfest Texas] banner at my house

  • gonima@amoda.org
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2003
      Hey! Yes! Absolutely bring the banner!

      Also, would a few people like to volunteer to work the door?
      I'm sure we can get one or two people in circulation at all times.
      Should I set times? One hour a shift?

      I was just informed that the club would appreciate the help, so I figured
      we could do as much as possible to oblige.

      Thanks,
      maria
    • gonima@amoda.org
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2003
        My projector person bailed on me. Does anyone know anyone with a
        projector we can use tonight?

        -maria
      • David <chattertonblue@att.net>
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 8, 2003
          if you need a back-up projector for next time, contact me in advance
          if possible. i'm in san antonio so weekends are better.

          winterbrief, who i think will be on the ladyfest texas cd
          compilation, will probably be using my projector for the second week
          of march.

          they're hoping to play in san antonio and maybe in houston & austin.

          best, david
          chattertonblue @ att.net

          http://www.winterbrief.com