le privilege ladies dj night

  • gonima@amoda.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2002
      I initially sent this to ladyfesttx@... but I just wanted to know what
      most of you think.

      Before I forget I also wanted to let you know about the amoda dance party
      next Friday. http://www.amoda.org/specialevent/event.php?EventID=24

      begin:

      Hey ladies,

      This is Maria! (I've been to two meetings thus far)
      I've been approached by le Privilege to do a Wednesday night Ladies DJ
      night in November. I was thinking that we could tag Ladyfest onto the flyers
      and stuff just to get some word of it rockin'. This could possibly turn into a
      monthly event and we could start promoting other Ladyfest events in the
      future. I don't know how the money thing is going to work out, but I can let
      you guys know. My friend said that we can either make it a free thing or ask
      3 bucks at the door to go to the DJs (and maybe they could donate a
      portion to the festival).

      I'll let you know more. Lemme know what you think.

      Thanks,
      Maria